We are currently accredited to the following organisations:
- CHAS: Our CHAS accreditation means that we have been assessed as competent in the field of health and safety, giving clients confidence in our working standards as they know we have successfully undergone assessment with the last 12 months. CHAS set the industry benchmarks in health and safety excellence, so our accreditation shows that we have raised the bar and elevated our skills to help us work more safely and efficiently.
- SAFEContractor: This is another health and safety assessment scheme that we are proud to be accredited to. Contractors who meet the requirements are stored on a list of approved suppliers that clients can pick from with confidence.
- PICS audited: We have been vetted by PICS to give assurance to our clients that we meet the health, safety and environmental legislation relevant to our industry.
- IPAF Licence: Issued by the International Powered Access Federation, our IPAF certification gives proof of our high-level platform operator training to prove we are qualified to operate mobile elevating working platforms (otherwise known as scissor lifts and cherry pickers).
- CSCS: All our employees Hold up to date CSCS cards, The Construction industries leading construction skills certification scheme.
What our customers say
“For almost 3 years I have been using QCS for all aspects of works here at the Ridings Shopping Centre. Their staff are always professional and adhere to all different requirements you would expect for a live shopping centre to have with vast amounts of customers/tenants in the area at any one time. Costs are always competitive and very reasonable considering the level of work being carried out on site is always to a high standard. We will and have recommended them to other centre’s within our portfolio.”
“After shopping around, I finally picked out QCS Ltd to replace my garage flat roof – rather large 7+ x 7+ Meters or around 50 Sq Mts., using an up-to-date Rubber compound over new wood which was 18mm thick – life 25 years. Took just a shade in time over what I though they would do it in, but there was a reason, quality, as the finished roof is fantastic with attention to detail, especially where corners etc. were concerned. Truly, I’m well satisfied, in fact ‘over the moon’”
“I have used QCS several times for a range of different jobs from large scale house refurbishments to smaller maintenance jobs. The work has included advice on design and materials, plumbing, building work, electrical, decorating, tiling and at times a mix of everything! The quotes have always been competitive and the quality of service outstanding with fast response times where needed. Nothing has ever been too much trouble. I would not hesitate in recommending QCS to anyone looking for a high quality value for money service.”
“We use QCS Ltd on a regular basis they are reliable and efficient throughout, from the first phone call to the end product. We would to happy to recommend to others.”
“I have had a strong working relationship with QCS for many years and have always been happy with the quality of their work, the service provided and their attention to detail. Running a residential care home brings with it a particular set of challenges and QCS have always worked hard to ensure that the home is fully operational when work is carried out”